Our team is growing, and we are looking for a dynamic and qualified Senior Accountant to help us with a variety of accounting services and financial tasks.
The accounting firm Bourque Richard Boutot P.C. Inc. offers in both official languages, a range of high-quality services relatively to certification services, accounting, tax, expertise management consulting and business evaluation. You will be an integral part of the accounting team to help us achieve our goal to deliver results while making a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.
Reporting to the Manager or Partner and serving as an integral member of the team, the Senior Accountant will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Preparation of personal tax returns and corporation returns;
- Preparation and supervision of audit, review and compilation engagements;
- Preparation of tax compliance filings such as payroll, HST, T4 and T5 returns;
- Provide support to clients on set-up of accounting systems and on questions regarding various bookkeeping issues;
- Working closely with the clients to build relationships, advise and provide valued customer service.
- Successful completion of CPA or currently enrolled in the program;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in public accounting services;
- Strong work ethic and capacity to work under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of software tools such as CaseWare, Sage50, TaxPrep, Quickbooks, Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good team spirit and dynamic;
- Availability for overtime when necessary.
Dieppe, N.B. (Office-based) However, this position is open to candidates residing anywhere in New Brunswick.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive salary, health and dental benefits, continuous learning and your overtime will be compensated.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to [email protected].
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.