About the Employer
As a leading investment management firm established in Atlantic Canada, Louisbourg Investments works with institutional and private wealth clients from offices in Moncton, Halifax, and Vancouver. We offer peace of mind to our clients with a focus on value added investment management and advisory services and have grown to more than $2 billion of assets under management.
We are looking for an Institutional Client Manager to join our team and play a key role in the onboarding, monitoring and management of our institutional client accounts. The individual must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a smaller entrepreneurial firm, have excellent communication and client service skills, and function best within a highly motivated, results-oriented team environment. This position will be based in our Moncton office. Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred.
- Contribute to business development efforts;
- Maintain up to date pitchbooks on our investment strategies;
- Communicate our investment style and strategies to key stakeholders;
- Monitoring and rebalancing of client portfolios;
- Prepare client presentations;
- Review of investment policy statements and spending policies;
- Provide thought leadership on topics related to management of investment portfolios for foundations, endowments, pension funds, and other institutional clients.
Experience and Educational Requirements
The individual should have a university degree in finance, accounting or economics and a minimum of 5 years of experience within the financial services industry.
A professional designation such as CFA, CPA, CIM, or CFP is preferred. Other combinations of appropriate knowledge and experience will be considered.
If you seek a challenge in line with your career aspirations and are interested in playing a key role in the exciting development of our company, please forward your résumé, by Friday, September 23, 2022, to Deborah Horsman Benoit at [email protected].
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.