We are currently seeking May 2023 University graduates to join the Company’s Pre- Approved Chartered Professional (CPA) Program in Saint John, New Brunswick, and to begin the program in June of 2023.
Our Finance team has over 200 finance professionals supporting the diverse business operations of J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI), and offers a multitude of career paths across the organization. We have a culture of continuous improvement, and professional development.
Our Pre-Approved CPA Training Program supports you in obtaining your Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation, ensuring you gain the required experiences and develop the competencies required by CPA Atlantic throughout the thirty (30) month training program.
The Company fully supports you throughout the program, preparing you to write the Common Final Exam (CFE).
For more information on our CPA Training Program please click here.
Education & Qualifications
- University Bachelor’s degree completion May, 2023– Business Administration/Commerce
- Completion of all of CPA Atlantic’s undergraduate pre-requisite courses
- Strong Academic standing, with strong marks in undergraduate accounting courses
- Curious with strong problem solving skills
- Desire to grow a long term finance career
- Strong systems aptitude, with excellent skills in Microsoft Office Tools
Please apply by submitting your resume, cover letter, and a copy of your most recent transcript to this posting.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.