The MacArthur Group of companies based in Moncton-Dieppe, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a financial controller.
The MacArthur Group has business interests in construction, commercial and residential real estate, classic automobiles, recreational properties and other businesses. The MacArthur Group is owner managed and operates in a dynamic environment.
Duties of the position include:
- ensuring the timely, accurate preparation and review of financial statements for all entities;
- providing supervisory and technical assistance to the accounting and administrative staff in the various businesses;
- ensuring a rigid system of internal control is in place and maintained;
- liaising with the Group’s bankers ,external accountants and other professional service providers;
- working with the owner manager on a variety of projects which could include but not be limited to financial analysis; and
- assisting with acquisitions, and ensuring timely adherence to all regulatory matters including taxation.
This position will apply to an experienced CPA or an individual with considerable related experience who enjoys working with an entrepreneur in a fast paced environment.
If interested please forward your resume to [email protected].